Is dry brushing worth the hype?
You probably heard about dry brushing lately, came across some pictures of the brush itself or even had it as a treatment at your favorite spa. So, Let’s find out more about it and check whether it is worth introducing to your self-care routine.
The concept is as simple as it may sound; dry brushing is actually brushing your body without using water, just like brushing your hair. And fortunately, it’s very easy to be done at home with only using a body brush that will not cost you much.
• Reducing cellulite
• Smoother and softer skin
• Encouraging blood circulation
How to use:
• Before shower without using any water, work with the brush towards the heart from bottom (feet) and move upwards.
• As for the stomach, it is recommended to move in curricular motions.
• Treat each area of your body with 3 to 5 minutes of brushing.
• After finishing, shower as usual and don’t forget to moisturize generously after showering.
Tips for usage:
• Watch out of it is irritates the skin.
• You can add some oil while brushing for smoother usage.
• Make sure you deep moisturized your body to avoid any irritations.
Joviality Sweet Strawberry Body Butter
Avuva Cherry Blossom Hand and Body Cream